| Can you recommend a good vegetarian restaurant? 你可以推薦一家好吃的素食餐廳嗎? |
| Can you suggest a good café in the area? 這附近有推薦的咖啡廳嗎? |
| Couldn’t be better. 好得不得了。 |
| Did you do anything fun on the weekend? 你週末有做什麼好玩的嗎? |
| Do you want to tag along? 你要一起來嗎? |
| Excuse me, have we met before? 不好意思,我們見過嗎? |
| How do you feel about that? 你覺得如何? |
| How do you get to work? 你都怎麼來上班的? |
| How do you like working here so far? 到目前為止,你還喜歡這裡的工作嗎? |
| How does that sound to you? 那聽起來如何? |
| How long does it take for you to get to work? 你來上班需要多久時間? |
| How long have you been working for this company? 你在這家公司做多久了? |
| How was your weekend? 你週末過得如何? |
| How’s your work coming along? 你工作做得如何? |
| How’s your work going? 你工作做得如何? |
| I am a stay-at-home mom. 我是家庭主婦。 |
| I am between jobs at the moment. 我目前待業中。 |
| I haven’t seen you for a long time! 好久沒有看到你了。 |
| I haven’t seen you in years! 好多年不見啦! |
| I need some time to think about it. 我需要一些時間想想。 |
| I run a small business. 我自己開店(做小生意)。 |
| I’d better get moving. 我最好動身上路了。 |
| It’s been better. 有比較好。 |
| It’s going well. 一切順利。 |
| It’s great to see you again. 很高興再見到你。 |
| Just enjoying my day. 享受生活。 |
| Look at you! You havn’t changed. 看看你!你都沒有變。 |
| Nothing out of the ordinary. 沒什麼特別的。 |
| Same old, same old. 老樣子。 |
| Sounds fun! I can’t wait. 聽起來很有趣!我等不及了。 |
| We should be going home now. 我們現在該回家了。 |
| We should catch up sometime! 我們應該找時間聊聊。 |
| We should get together again sometime! 我們改天要再聚一聚! |
| We’re old friends. 我們是老朋友。 |
| We’ve just met. 我們才剛認識。 |
| We’ve known each other for a long time. 我們已經認識彼此很久了。 |
| What a small world! 世界真小! |
| What a surprise to see you here! 在這裡遇見你真是驚喜! |
| What are your favorite things to do? 你最喜歡做的事是什麼? |
| What are your hobbies? 你有哪些嗜好? |
| What are your interests? 你的興趣是什麼? |
| What do you do for a living? 你的職業是什麼? |
| What do you like to do for fun? 你喜歡做什麼消遣? |
| What do you like to do on weekends? 你週末喜歡做什麼? |
| What is your line of work? 你從事什麼行業? |
| Where have you been all this time? 你這段時間都去哪裡了? |
| Which department do you work in? 你在哪個部門工作? |
| Which restaurant around here do you recommend? 你推薦這附近哪家餐廳? |
| You haven’t changed a bit. 你一點都沒變。 |
| You look just the same as before. 你還是老樣子。 |