| Best of luck! 祝好運! |
| Best wishes on your new job. 祝你新工作順利。 |
| Blow them away! 讓大家驚豔吧! |
| Break a leg! 祝好運! |
| Can you tell me about the weather? 可以告訴我天氣怎樣嗎? |
| Congratulations on the birth of your baby. 恭喜你寶寶出生了。 |
| Congratulations on your new job. 恭喜你找到新工作。 |
| Congratulations on your promotion! 恭喜你升遷了! |
| Congratulations on your retirement! 恭喜你退休了! |
| Congratulations on your wedding! 恭喜你結婚了! |
| Fingers crossed! 祝你好運! |
| Good for you! 真棒! |
| Good luck! 祝你好運! |
| How’s the weather? 天氣如何? |
| I can’t believe you did it. 真不敢相信你辦到了。 |
| I can’t feel my fingers. 我冷到手都沒有感覺了。 |
| I wish you good health. 祝你身體健康。 |
| I wish you the best for the future. 願你未來一切順利。 |
| I’m melting. 我快融化了。 |
| I’m proud of you. 我以你為榮。 |
| Impressive! 真了不起! |
| Is it raining where you are? 你那邊在下雨嗎? |
| It’s bone-chilling. 真是寒風刺骨。 |
| It’s freezing cold today. 今天好冷。 |
| It’s raining. 正在下雨。 |
| It’s scorching hot outside. 外面超級熱。 |
| It’s sunny. 是晴天。 |
| Keep up the good work. 繼續保持。 |
| May you achieve all your dreams. 願你達成所有夢想。 |
| May you have good health. 祝你身體健康。 |
| May you live a wonderful life. 願你擁有美好的人生。 |
| Nice work. 做得好。 |
| Not too bad! 不差嗎! |
| Outstanding work! 非常傑出! |
| The heat is killing me. 我快熱死了。 |
| The heat is unbearable. 這種熱真令人難受。 |
| Way to go! 太棒了! |
| We all put in a lot of effort. 我們都很努力。 |
| Well done. 做得好。 |
| What’s it like outside? 外面天氣如何? |
| What’s the weather like? 今天的天氣怎麼樣? |
| You are a genius! 你真是個天才。 |
| You are really something. 真有你的。 |
| You are the best. 你最棒了。 |
| You did an outstanding job! 你的表現非常出色! |
| You exceeded all expectations! 你超越了所有期待! |
| You hit it out of the ballpark. 你做得太棒了。 |
| You nailed it! 你辦到了! |
| You really outdid yourself. 你真的自我突破了。 |
| You rock. 你真讚。 |